Saturday, March 21, 2009

feels good to be here/random thoughts...

Hey!

What's with the title? Hmm. I just feel good about this blogging thing. It's cool, you meet new and interesting people, make friends with them, share your stories and whatevers with them.I can express myself here, share what I'm feeling, then get advice and help from people I just knew. I also enjoy reading other posts and what's good is that I'm enjoying. :)

- - - - - - -

Speaking of enjoyment, I also enjoy doing estimates for houses in our Construction Works subject. But, I think it's over that until now we're still doing that because supposedly it's summer vacation. Hmm. I wish I could finish it early so that I can relax. Hmm. ^^,

- - - - - - -

While watching TV Patrol World last night, I was so - (feeling unexplainable) about the condom testing thing! I'm against it! For me, they don't need to do that. A certain company is searching for qualified applicants in those 500 people that piled for that thing. And there's a prize for the best condom tester, that is Php 50, 000. I think they don't need to publicize those things and show money prizes for people. Because they are not preventing and lessening the sex thing to happen, they are just urging and encouraging people to do that. Even they say it would be safe, statistics say that is not really safe. There were some unexpected cases that happen. I also think that is not a good and healthy for youths. As we know, youths were mapupusok, they would be encourage to do those thing instead of avoiding pre-marital sex, because they would think it's safe nga. My point is, kung gusto nga nilang magkaroon ng testing thingy, eh di do it privately and what's the use of the best tester? How was that? Catholic Church nga din against sa mga ganun diba? Hai. Ang world talaga ngayon, masyado nang exposed sa kung anu-ano. This is just my opinion, if you think it's being old-fashioned then that's ok. Let me here you, it's a moot point naman, open to discussion. :)

- - - - - - -

I'm excited! Tomorrow, we are going to have a family date! Wooh. I'm just excited.


hugs and kisses..,
just g.

3 comments:

  1. masarap talagang magblog ano? you can share your opinions and feelings while having fun! plus enhancing your vocabulary skills ;]

    astig na astig talaga mga bloggers na kay=tulad natin *naks*

    tungkol laman sa condom *ehem*,sa palagay ko kaya madaming applicants kase ang laki ng prize,pero para talagang sinasabi nilang dapat makipag-sex *diretsuhan na* para lang ma-test un! Dapat lang naman umalma ung simbahan, kadiri kaya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogging so much. haha.. adik na nga eh. LOL

    aw.. hindi din ako agree jan sa condomtester na yan.. eeew..

    ReplyDelete