Sunday, March 1, 2009

my first blog... :))


"ONE LOOK... ONE SMILE... ONE WORD... ONE TOUCH...
ALL OF MY EFFORT TO FORGET GOES DOWN THE DRAIN..."


I can still remember, just exactly a year ago. I decided to forget everything. I made an ultimatum to myself, that I will cut every heartstrings, every connection, everything. [But of course I didn't complied with that. :) ]

I said it's so much for all the hurt, tears, sleepless nights, unenergized days, emo modes, and pages that I have wasted in my diary. I said I have forgiven myself for wallowing in misery. I promised to be stronger and better.

I've set rules. Funny how I tried to obey these things, stopping myself with full force.

RULE NO.1:
Never look his way!
- Of course, this was so hard. What if we're on the same way?! :)
RULE NO.2a: Keep your distance with him, 20 meters away! (approximately)
- My God! This one's a lot harder! (I've set 20 meters so that I can adjust it every now and then.. wooh.. )
RULE NO.2b: 5 cm away if we're seatmates!
- To be exact! Do I need a ruler every time I sit beside him?

RULE NO. 3: Continue what you have started!
- What if I don't know how could I ever start?!

Sometimes, I think I'm making a fool out of myself trying to forget someone who used to occupy my mind, who used to conquer my dream, someone who has been a part of me.

Here's a few lyrics of the song Almost (by Tamia) which I relate the most;

"Can you tell me how can one miss what she never had?
How could i reminisce when there is no past?
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy?
Can you tell me how can this be?
How could my mind pull out incidents,
Recall dates and times that never happened,
How could I celebrate a love that's too late,
And how could I really mean the words I'm about to say?
I miss the times that we almost shared,
I miss the love that was almost there,
I miss the times that we used to kiss,
At least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce.

I miss the times that we never had,
What happened to us we were almost there,
Whoever said it's impossible to miss, what you never had,
Never almost had you..."

That's it! Now I'm afraid the feeling is coming back... Wooh... Lord please don't....


♥just g.

No comments:

Post a Comment