Wednesday, March 4, 2009

•♥tranvia exp♥•

What a very tiring day! We had our final video shoot for our group project in Rizal. And by the Lord's mercy, we're done, now our problem is editing.

Being the only girl in the group, I think it would be boring. But I'm wrong. It's like I've experienced being a boy for a day. :)) And it's fun to be with them, though they were all late. Hmp..

I will never forget Wakpi for his promising acting as KC (Concepcion). And imagine, we rode in what they call 'tranvia' which circles Rizal Park. :)) I love the experience, blogsters. ^-^


(Intramuros Tranvia)
But that's not exactly the one that we rode. :))
-next time I will put our picture.

After all, the long walk, the sun bathing experience, and an hour or two of waiting for them to come, was worth it. ^^.

I'm just excited for our presentation.

Thanks to Partner and Wakpi for their special participation. :) Next time, we'll powerhug!!

Goodbye for now, Ka-blog!!!


-.- Zzzzzzzzzzzz...


♥just g.

No comments:

Post a Comment