Friday, March 13, 2009

unlucky or not?

Today's Friday the 13th. So what?

Hmm. Looking back to everything that happened today, i think I'm still lucky (or not?).

I remember, I was running moments before 1pm for I was scared to be late in my examination at Mcdonald's, Sta. Lucia. I was really laughing at myself. I'm the type of person that don't easily remember places. Yes, that's why I run ,run, run. I remember Bella running at Volterra for Edward's life. Hmm. Kinda romantic, huh. How I wish I was running for the same fate, too. Woah. I can still remember Bella's line, "I felt like I was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares, the one that you have to run until your lungs burst. . . " (Though that were not the exact words.) Then, I was inspired. And thank God, I have reached my point of destination at 12:58. Of course, I gave myself a time to breathe before I entered Mcdo. And that's it.

I don't want to waste time. I want to have a job. I need it so much that I've been running just to reach for it. Wooh, drama.

Life, please be kind to me. My hope stacks were running out.



♥just g.

1 comment:

  1. haha! ala-twilight ah XD
    i had fun reading this post sis ^^
    buti na lang umabot ka.
    i want to have a job too pero bata pako.. ahaha!
    thanks sa comment ah.. tc always ^^

    ReplyDelete