Tuesday, September 28, 2010

THE RETURN







I've been wanting to blog many things lately, but I just don't have the time. But well, I'm back for good now; after seven months of wandering.

There were a lot of entries in my diary. Hopefully, I can put all those nagging thoughts in here in the coming days. And I will start w
ith this:


Things are getting more serious than I give them credit for. Time flies while I’m still trapped in the middle of ‘a nowhere’ in my life. I don’t have a flying Chucks to help me speed up. God. One or more weeks to go, I will be graduating college; then just a few more days, I will be taking the board exams. Is life really fast-phased or it is just me who can’t cope up? The future that I used to dream when I was a kid is coming soon. The drawings of my plans will be put to life. Or will it just remain silently on the paper?

Future, as how I define it now, is the result of working for your dreams, aspirations and goals. Yung nakikita mong kahihinatnan mo. When asked if what do we see in our futures, we answer everything better of course. We want to be wealthy, live with a happy family, with business and everything we dreamt to be. And that very moment is fast approaching. Can we guarantee that we will really have a good future?

The future I’ve been dreaming before is now the future I'm dreading to happen. What if I don’t succeed? What if I don’t achieve the realization of my dreams?

Deadlines, problems to be solved, exams, removals, graduation, board exams, first job... They’re flooding my mind.

I must first condition myself before I get insane!



3 comments:

  1. Alam mo sis, same lang tayo. Pinoproblema ko nadin future ko. :(

    Ang dami kong dreams na gusto kong matupad. Pero ewan ba if yun talaga ang kapalaran ko. What if hinde? Haay makapagod mag isip nuh? Kaya yan sis!

    Let's make our dreams come true!
    Dapat maka pass tayo board exam. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaya nyo yan mga kpatid..just keep on dreamin..:)

    ReplyDelete